We are still at home, no motorhome trip for us just yet... but... all going well we plan on leaving on Wednesday! I can't wait but first we need to be sure that my cough is under control and that I can sleep without disturbing Stu too much. He's been in the spare room this last week because I've been up for much of the night either coughing or not being able to settle due to wheezing. He did come into the bedroom last night though at 3am and we managed to sleep until 7am.
I started putting an earbud in and playing sleep sounds. For me that is a 'rain on a roof' sound and it seems to work.
Charlie is still unwell but did do a half day at school today before coming home at midday. I hope this is the last of sickness for all of our family, we are all well over it.
On a positive note, being unwell has meant that I've caught up with lots of movies and TV. I'm now back to eating but I can't eat too much before feeling very full. I've lost about 2 kgs which is lovely to see on the scales but I'm sure my body will quickly readjust!
Anyway, I can't wait to get out on the road again!
~ Lynda
Good to hear you are finally on the mend. Sounds like a horrible virus. Take care.
ReplyDelete