Poor Stu is still waiting on his biopsy results so hopefully this week he will know. He's had the stitches out and it all looks good except he now has one ear smaller than the other. I don't think anyone would notice.
We have Stu's Dad here for two nights—he is here for a funeral and I just thought he'd be here for one night but he's just informed me that he will stay another night. Oh the joy...
I had a lovely morning out today shopping with my daughter. We have connected a lot more lately which is lovely. It's mainly with phone calls but shopping and chatting too. I am so lucky to have such a lovely relationship with her.
We are off to a family get together on Saturday night with Stu's family which I'm looking forward to. I get on really well with them all. It will be just finger food followed by a cards night which is something we all enjoy.
We had the boys at the weekend and that went really well. The boys actually got on really well (for a change) which made for an enjoyable time.
We will be off away again in the motorhome next week and I'm looking forward to that but it has been lovely to spend time at home as well and catch up with everyone.
I'll let you all know when Stu gets his results back.
~ Lynda
| Me and my boys at the weekend. |
| Cole's new guitar... now we hope he can learn to play it (he gets lessons at college). |
| Cole playing Stu's piano... he can play a few lovely tunes now. |
.
| My daughter had her friend up to stay and this is the sight that greeted us! Facemasks :) |
Great pictures. It is so special to have that connect with your daughter. Good luck to Stu.
ReplyDeleteYes, waiting for results is awful... There is only so much ear you can cut off!
DeleteHaha ... love facemasks! Your grandsons look like good company and it's so great they are musical. I don't have any children married yet, so no grandkids yet. At 63, I enjoy my sister's grandkids and hanging out with them all when I visit her.
ReplyDeleteCheers Glenys
Delete